Monday, 14 September 2015

Pissed

I am goddamn pissed. I can't work properly with all the pent up frustrations. I don't even have the rights to explain myself. You can never be wrong, I must admit my mistakes. I always mistreat you, I don't give you the attention. SERIOUSLY?

With so much ongoing, with so much stress at work, on the job change, over the wedding, with the housing, on the interior design. You have your stress and anger, you can blame it on PMS, you can vent it on me. Who can I go to? So much for being the pillar and support in my life.

You had to do this after an afternoon of running errands, just when I sit down and enjoy a simple dinner? You really think that tempers and tantrums help to make changes?

You may still be able to work with whatever mood you are in, but the hell it is with me. I can't focus at work, there are so much anger in me that I don't know when I will lose control. Even colleagues can sense there is something wrong with me. This is so not me.

SO DAMN FUCKING PISSED.

No comments: