Got pissed off with some user requests today. The usual bull crap where different users expect different stuffs and nobody makes a point to raise them early in the project.
Haven't been posting for a while, the whole Chinese New Year season + the project deadlines has been keeping me from doing anything productive during the resting hours.
Saw some new freshie colleague lamenting on the management's justification for some work related issues by comparing seniority. While I do agree that seniority does not equal competency, I really do think her facebook comment might garner more respect than skepticism if she said it in hindsight AFTER she really achieved something great. Talk is always cheap.
Watched the whole series of 步步惊心 in 3 days over last weekend. I was reminded of 王维's 《终南别业》, particularly the line, 行到水穷处,坐看云起时。
Though I really hope I do not have to go to that extreme to bring about a change in my life.
火还在,不过生活好磨人。
No comments:
Post a Comment