I saw her status update on the BBM today, couldn't help but messaged her to find out what's the situation.
Yet again, her replies came in short, single sentences, hinting her disinterest in the conversation.
Just what am I showing concern for? I had to ask myself, for the tons of work that was overwhelming me, I still cared about her and I spent time to ask. And yet, it was still a one sided conversation that just didn't flow.
I wanted to ask her just how many friends would be concern over her BBM status updates? Who did she really want to bring the message across to? However, a simple conclusion would be "Not me".
After changing workplaces, I am no longer able to know how well she is doing anymore. I can't see her around, I can't pop by and say hello. BBM was my only way to know how she was doing, but even this little link was killing me.
It's time to burn the last bridge.
No comments:
Post a Comment