Monday, 13 February 2012

面对现实后的自己

Let's face it. I'm probably never gonna find a partner in this lifetime.

I allowed myself to slump into an endless spiral of laziness and procrastination. My fitness is at an all time low, my health probably won't improve unless I do something about my lifestyle.

I'll most probably end up bald in the future and I can't figure out why the hair loss problem just can't be resolved.

I always say I wanna be my own boss, but I'm going to 32 and nowhere near starting my own business.

Facing all these, I realised how much a mortal I am. I probably should have every last ounce of confidence squeezed out by now. Perhaps even hope too.

But I am not giving up just yet. I still believed that I came into this world for a reason. A reason I will find out one day.

At this moment in time, I just wanna get my life back on track.

This is Jerry, just back from a long postponed run. First step. I'm back.

No comments: