Friday, 13 June 2008

Some updates

It has been quite a while since my last entry. Well, same old boring life, fillled with work, games and monotony...

Been to a few weddings, seen quite a number of old friends, I had really been thinking of finding someone and settling down in the future. I leave it to fate for the special someone, all I can do now is to prepare myself for what's to come in the future.

Hours after work are mostly spent on gaming, it has become an essential part of my daily destress routine. I also spent some time researching on processing of map data and route optimisation algorithms, but progress is slow.

Every day spent working as an white collar worker is a torture, I just can't stand my working life being dictated by some brainless management which basically parachutes in from the government services. Really hope I can find a way out soon.

No comments: